Rachel Zegler height
Rachel Zegler’s height is 5 ft 1 in (157.0 cm).
Rachel Zegler Bio
Rachel Levin is an American YouTuber and singer. She is most well-known through her YouTube channel Rclbeauty101, where she posts DIY makeup tutorials. As of April 20, 2022, the channel had greater than 14.5 million viewers on her channel. Rachel is the proprietor of her makeup company RCLO Cosmetics which has released singles, including Myself. She was nominated for various awards like The People’s Choice Award, Teen Choice Award, Streamy Award and many others. She’s also popular on different social networks, with greater than 3.5 million users on Twitter and over 4 million on Instagram.
How Tall is Rachel Zegler
|Rachel Levin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 24, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Facebook: @Rclbeauty101
- Twitter: @rclbeauty101
- Instagram: @rclbeauty101
- TikTok: @rclbeauty101
- YouTube: Rclbeauty101
- The YouTuber grew up in Pennsylvania.
- Her father works as a doctor, while her mother is a lawyer in her hometown.
- She has several step-siblings.
- Rachel doesn’t like pulp and orange juice.
- When she was sad, she climbs up a tree and chilled at the top of it.
- Her favorite food is Fettuccine Alfredo.
- She likes everything apple-scented, but she doesn’t like eating apples.
- Her first word when she was a baby is lipstick.
- At the age of 2, Rachel learned how to swim.
- When she was in preschool, she was called “My baby”.
- Rachel joined a cheerleader team in her high school.
- The YouTuber had a scar under her right eye because she slipped on the floor.
- She took rhythmic gymnastics classes for three years.
- During their freshman and sophomore years, she had a fear of speaking in class.
- When she was a teenager, Rachel was interested in veterinary medical books.
- The YouTuber once broke her ankle.
- She also has broken her nose more than 5 times.
- After graduating high school, Rachel enrolled at Penn State Brandywine for college, but she dropped out in her first year.
- She hadn’t taken off her necklace for 6 years, from 2007 to 2013.
- Rachel pierced her ear, but the doctor messed up the left one.
- She started dating a man named Isaac Nakash in 2013, but the couple broke up.
- In 2017, Rachel dated a YouTuber named Tyler Regan, but they split after two years of dating.
Rachel is currently single. She is more focused on her career at the moment and is working hard for it. She stated
that she wants to keep her happiness above anyone else. Talking about her past relationship, Levin currently
broke up with Tyler Regan. They announced their relationship in April 2017 and were introduced to each
other through their mutual friends. Sadly, they parted their ways in 2019. But still, they are friends.
The passion for acting began to blossom at an early age. Greg Liosi, a director and actor, was certain she would become an actor. When she was a student the gorgeous actress was performing in stage productions at regional and local levels. Zegler portrayed the character Maria in a school production of West Side Story at the Bergen Performing Arts Centre.
The actress auditioned with thirty thousand people for the role of Maria the character in Steven Spielberg’s adaptation of Velma’s West Side Story and came out as the winner. She was selected for the role after seeing a casting request via the Twitter platform, asking for the submission of Latino as well as Latina actors. She will play with Violetta Komyshan’s boyfriend Amstel Ergot. When asked about the character she later stated”This entire experience has made me realize that we’re one and the same. I believe that we all have some of her in our hearts. Someone who is really optimistic about the future that is equally beautiful and believes that eventually, we’ll have the place that is right for us. Additionally, when the actress was offered an appearance in Snow White, Disney’s live-action adaptation of the animated film many fans were curious about her past. Questions such as “what ethnicity is Rachel Zegler?” was a topic of attention to those. Additionally, some of the fans were unhappy that the film’s director, Mark Webb, chose to go with the language of Latino for the Snow White live-action adaption.