3 Ways to Convert (Multiple) PSD to PDF Without Quality Loss, Most of us are accustomed to storing files in PDF format, be it text or graphics, because PDF is the only file type that guarantees that your content will look the same on different displays on different platforms. And now we will look at converting PSD to PDF.
We obviously need a program like onlineconverters.org’s psd to pdf converter to convert PSD to PDF and there are many options to choose from, but if you want to convert a lot of PSD files to PDF while still maintaining good quality, the options are drastically reduced up to several.
Premium Quality PSD to PDF Converter (Multiple Page Support)
As far as a high quality PSD to PDF converter goes, Pixillion Image Converter meets all of our requirements and is the clear winner; it impresses with the perfect combination of simplicity, functionality and value.
Pixillion Image Converter is a batch image processing program that integrates editing and conversion functions into an easy-to-use interface, allowing users to edit and convert over 50 different types of photos. In other words, you can use Pixillion not only to export PSD to PDF or other image formats, but also to modify before conversion, such as adding a watermark, rotation, reflection, etc. It also allows you to convert multiple PSD files into one file PDF with content.
Also Read: 3 Ways to Convert (Multiple) PSD to PDF Without Quality Loss
How to convert multiple PSD files to one PDF without quality loss?
- Download Pixillion Image Converter from NCH Software website, install and run.
- Drag multiple PSD files to the interface.
- Select PDF as the output format, and then click “Encoder Settings” to customize the PDF file.
- Select all PSD files, then click “Combine” button to combine them into one PDF file.
Best Free Online PSD to PDF Converter
There are so many free PSD to PDF converters online that it’s hard to choose just one. As a result, we have chosen the best for you – online2pdf.
To be honest, I rarely choose free online file converters with conversion sites filled with Google Ads, however this time online2pdf makes an exception. It wins this game with high quality PSD to PDF conversion and limited file customization options such as merging multiple PSD files into one PDF.
Steps to convert PSD to PDF multipage online for free with psd to pdf converter:
- In your web browser, go to the online2pdf page.
- Just drag and drop all your PSD files into online2pdf.
- Switch to mode and select “Combine Files”.
- Go to Convert to and select PDF as the output format.
- To save multiple PSD files as a single PDF online, click “Convert”.
Use Photoshop to convert PSD to PDF.
Adobe Photoshop will do the job and even do a better job of converting PSD to PDF with psd to pdf converter with great quality and layer saving for Adobe users; but it cannot convert multiple PSD files to one PDF at the same time.
Follow the steps below to convert PSD file to PDF file in Adobe Photoshop to psd converter.
- Launch Adobe Photoshop.
- Drag the PSD file into Photoshop, then choose File > Save As.
- Select Photoshop PDF as the output format.
- To convert PSD to PDF in Photoshop, click Save.