If you are an educated and unemployed citizen of Punjab and want to Make Money through freelancing, apply online for free training now. Chief Minister Punjab has decided to establish e-Rozgaar centers in 36 districts of Punjab to provide Free Training to budding freelancers and enhance their professional capabilities. Through this initiative Government of Punjab will assist the youth in earning a sustainable income. One of the major objectives of this project is to provide training opportunities to youth for self-employment using internet based freelancing.
3 Months Free Training in one Of these 3 Domains. Freelancing Course Track is taught in all domains.
- TECHNICAL (Web Development, WordPress, HTML&CSS,etc)
- CREATIVE DESIGN (Logo Designing, Photoshop,etc)
- CONTENT MARKETING & ADVERTISING (Content Marketing,etc)
- Earn a Free Govt. Certificate upon completion
- 3.5 Months
Last Date to Apply:
- October 5, 2020
- Less than 35 years
- Candidate must have complete 16 years of education
- Must have a valid CNIC
- Should have domicile of Punjab
- For all the 36 Districts across Punjab
“Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)”
- What are the documents required to fulfill the application criteria?
Following documents will be required for the application
- Copy of graduation transcript or degree
- Valid CNIC & Punjab Domicile
- Can I apply in more than one course track?
No, one can not apply for more than one course track. Please make sure you select the right course track successfully.
- After successfully completing the training, will I be given any certificate?
All trainees who successfully complete the training, will be awarded a training certificate.
- Can I shift my classes to some other district?
No, you will have to choose your training center carefully at the time of applying.
- Will I have to pay any dues for Training?
No, You do not have to pay any dues for erozgaar Training.
- Will I be offered any stipend?
No stipend will be given.
- I am currently doing a job. Can I still apply for the training?
No, because timing of training is in working hours.
- Will you provide transport facility or TA/DA?
No, transport facility or TA/DA will not be provided.
- I am enrolled in an undergraduate Program. Am I eligible to apply?
No, if you are enrolled in an undergraduate program you are not eligible to apply.
- I do not have a personal laptop or computer. Can I apply?
Yes, you may apply.
- What is the duration of the test?
The duration of the online test is 30 minutes.