Level: F.Sc (Pre-Engg)
Class: 2nd Year
Board: Punjab Textbook Board
Chapter No.6: Conic Section
Type: Solution Notes
Author: Prof. Ahmad Ali
PDF Size: 1.63 MB
In this exercise we will read these topics:
- Analytic proofs of important properties of circle.
- Perpendicular dropped from the center of a circle on a chord bisects the chord.
- The perpendicular bisector of any chord of a circle passes through the center of the circle.
- The line joining the center of a circle to the mid-point of a chord is perpendicular to the chord.
- The slope of chord.
- Congruent chords of a circle are equidistance from center.
- Show that the measure of the central angle of minor arc is double the measure of the angle subtended in the corresponding major arc.
- An angle in a semi-circle is a right angle.
- The tangent to a circle at any point of the circle is perpendicular to the radial segment at that point.
- Perpendicular at outer end of a radial segment is tangent to circle.