Level: F.Sc (Pre-Engg)
Class: 2nd Year
Board: Punjab Textbook Board
Chapter No.5: Linear Inequalities and Linear Programming
Type: Solution Notes
Author: Prof. Ahmad Ali
PDF Size: 15.4 MB
In this exercise we will read these topics:
- What do you mean by inequality?
- Define linear inequalities in one variable.
- Define linear inequalities in two variables.
- Define the corresponding equation or associated equation.
- What do you mean by a vertical line.
- What do you mean by a non-vertical line.
- Define open half-plane and closed half-plane.
- Define solution set of linear inequalities.
- Define solution region of linear inequalities.
- Define test point.
- How will you graph a linear inequality in two variables?
- Shading region towards the test point.
- Shading region beyond the test point.
- Define the corner point.