Level: F.Sc (Pre-Engg)
Class: 2nd Year
Board: Punjab Textbook Board
Chapter No.2: Differentiation
Type: Solution Notes
Author: Prof. Ahmad Ali
PDF Size: 7.45 MB
In this exercise we will read these topics:
- Applications of maxima and minima.
- Find two positives integers whose sum is 9 and the product of one with the square of the other will be maximum.
- What are dimensions of a box of a square base having largest volume if the sum of one side of the base and height is 12cm.
- The perimeter of a triangle is 20cm. If one side is of the length 8cm, what are length of the other sides for the mum area of the triangle?
- FInd the two positive integers whose sum is 30 and their product will be maximum.