Level: F.Sc (Pre-Engg)
Class: 2nd Year
Board: Punjab Textbook Board
Chapter No.2: Differentiation
Type: Solution Notes
Author: Prof. Ahmad Ali
PDF Size: 12.5 MB
In this exercise we will read these topics:
- Name the mathematicians who invented different calculus.
- Define dependent and independent varaibles.
- Define the derivative of a function.
- What is differentiation?
- Differentiation by definition.
- The first principle or AB-Initio Method.
- Write different notations used for derivatives by different mathematicians.
- Find derivative when n is a positive integer.
- Find derivative when n is a negative integer.
- Find derivative when n is zero.