Level: F.Sc (Pre-Engg)
Class: 2nd Year
Board: Punjab Textbook Board
Total Exercises: 3
In this chapter we will read these topics:
- What do you mean by inequality?
- Define linear inequalities in one variable.
- Define linear inequalities in two variables.
- Define the corresponding equation or associated equation.
- What do you mean by a vertical line.
- What do you mean by a non-vertical line.
- Define open half-plane and closed half-plane.
- Define solution set of linear inequalities.
- Define solution region of linear inequalities.
- Define test point.
- How will you graph a linear inequality in two variables.
- Shading region towards the test point.
- Shading region beyond the test point.
- Define corner point.
- Define constraints / side-condition.
- Define problem constraints.
- Define non-negative / natural constraints.
- Define decision variables.
- Define feasible region.
- Graph the feasible region subject to the given constraints.
- Define feasible solution and feasible solution set.
- Define convex and concave region.
- Define the objective function.
- Define optimal solution.
- Define theorem of linear programming.
- Write the procedure for determining optimal solution.