Web application is a software application that is available on the Web. The user can use a web application by connecting to the Internet and accessing the website that provides the application. Some web applications are free to use and other applications can be used by paying fee.
Web-based training (WBT) is a type of CBT with Intel learn new skills and expertise. Many websites provide WBT on frequently used in distance learning.
Distance learning is also called distance education or online education in which the education process and learning process o Distance learning is very effective for the students who live far from It is also less expensive way of getting an education.
Application Service Provider
A third-party organization that manages and distributes software and services on the web is called application service provider (ASP).
Different types of application services provider are as follows:
- Enterprise ASP: It customizes and delivers business applications like finance and database.
- Local/Regional ASP: It provides different applications to a specific geographic area.
- Specialist ASP: It provides applications for a specific business requirement like preparation of taxes etc.
- Vertical Market ASP: It provides applications for a specific industry like construction, health care etc.
- Volume Business ASP: It provides application packages like accounting and inventory etc.