Application to the principal for college leaving certificate

The Principal,
Govt. College,
A. B. C. (City)

Respected Sir,

Respectfully, I want to state that I am a student of intermediate Part – 1 in your esteemed institution. My father serves in America and all the other members of my family live with him. I wanted to study in Pakistan, therefore, I got admission in this college and got the hostel facility here. It is quite unfortunate that I cannot continue my education here because of certain visa problems. I have to go back to America to my parents. Therefore, I request you to grant me college leaving certificate. I shall be obliged if you refund my library and hostel security also. I shall be very thankful to you for granting my request.

May 15, 2018

Yours obediently
X. Y. Z.

[PDF Download]

Leave a Comment