As the time of examination comes nearer, the fever becomes higher. Especially for Inter students, the examinations are unwelcome. Every province in Pakistan has its own boards, under which annual examinations of the year 2019 were conducted according to the Biology paper assessment scheme. The detail of intermediate and secondary education boards are given as:
Boards of Punjab
|Bise Lahore||Bise Multan||Bise Sargodha||Bise Bahawalpur||Bise Sahiwal|
|Bise Gujranwala||Bise Faisalabad||Bise Rawalpindi||Bise DG Khan||Bise Federal|
Boards of KPK
|Bise Swat||Bise Peshawar||Bise Kohat||Bise Abbottabad|
|Bise Malakand||Bise Mardan||Bise Bannu||Bise Dera Ismail Khan|
Boards of Sindh
|Bise Sukkur||Bise Karachi||Bise Hyderabad||Bise Aga Khan||Bise Larkana|
Boards of Balochistan, AJK, Islamabad
|Bise Quetta||Bise AJK||Bise Turbat||Allama Iqbal Open University|
|Bise Gilgit||Bise Baltistan||Bise Mirpur||Bise Azad Jammu And Kashmir|
Previous years papers of SSC 12th class are very important for the incoming students because of a huge part of the objective and subjective is selected from them. These are a type of guess paper of Biology which are recommended by the teachers to their students in examination days. Sometimes, they find the questions out of the course. And it will make them giddy and nervous. Students should always read the updated guess papers of Biology or his relevant subject.
Guess BIOLOGY F.SC 2nd Year
Chapter (15): Osmoregulation in different environments, excretion in plants, dialysis, Liver, formation and concentrators of urine. thermoregulation in mammals.
Chapter (16): Significance of secondary growth, Plant movements, · Exoskeleton, Skull, Vertebral column, sliding Filament Model.
Chapter (17): Plant hormones, Types of Receptors, Nerve Impulse, Pituitary gland, Thyroid gland, Adrenal Gland, Learning Behaviour.
Chapter (18): Male & Female reproductive System, Female reproductive Cycle.
Chapter (19): Meristem, Growth Correlation. Embryonic induction, Aging.
Chapter (20): Experiment of Hershey & Chase/Meselson-Stahl, DNA Replication process, Transcription, Genetic code, Translation.
Chapter (22): Law of Segregation, Independent assortment, Test cross, multiple alleles, Rh Blood groups, Sex determination, Colour blindness. Incomplete dominance, Diabeties.
Chapter (24): Evidences of evolution, Evolution from Prokaryote to Eukaryote, Darwinism, Hard Weinberg theorem and factors.
Chapter (25): Succession, symbiosis, Nzcycle.
Chapter (27): Wild life, fossil fuel, deforestation, Air pollution & its effects, Eutrophication.
Most Important Short Questions Biology 12th Class
- Define Homeostasis?
- Define anhydrobiosis with an example?
- What is meant by Lithotripsy?
- What are various characters of Profundal zone of lake?
- What are food web and its contribution in ecosystem?
- Difference between chlorosis and. etiolation?
- Differentiate between tetanus, and muscle tatany?
- Differentiate between Osmoconformers and osmoregulators?
- How muscle fatigue is produced?
- What is ecdysis?
- What is tendon?
- What is gall in plants?
- How does nicotine affect the body?
- Differentiate between ureotelic and uricotelic animals.
- What is pyrexia and what are it’s causes?
- Explain deamination?
- What is protonephridium?
- What are jutamedullary nephrons?
- Define turgor pressure? What is it’s importance?
- What are auxius? How do they affect plant movement?
- What are Meristems?
- What are adaptations in plants to high temperature?
- Differentiate between hinje joint and ball and socket joint?
- Define vernatlization?
- Explain after birth in human female?
- What is role of placenta in maintaining pregnancy in human female?
- Différentiate between growth and development?
- Define growth correlation?
- What is ovoviviparous animals?
- Define apoptosis?
- Define cir-cadian rhythm?
- What are cranial and spinal nerves?
- What is imprinting?
- What is tissue culturing?
- How peritoneal dialysis is carried out?
- What is parasympathetic nervous system?
- What is role of phytochrom in flowering in long day and short day plants?
- Differentiate between Ligament and tendon?
- What are transgenic animals?
- What is food chain and food web?
- Explain green house effect?
- Define demography?
- Explain soil depletion?
- What is taiga?
- What are plankton? What are its kind?
- Define ecological niche?
- What are biome. Give names of some of the major biomes of the world?
- What are vestigial organs?
- What is coelom?
- Define regeneration?
- Define teratology?
- What are identical twins?
- How seed is formed?
- Define embryonic induction?
- What is hensen’s node?
- Differentiate between heterochromatin and euchromatin?
- What is transcription?
- Define codon?
- What is anticodon?
- What is gene pool?
- What is malignant cancer (Tumor)?
- Explain natural selection?
- What hydrothermal vents?
- What is elctrophoresis?
- What is function of RNA polymerase in transcription?
- What is’ semi-conservative replication?
- Define sex linked traits?
- Define epistasis?
- Define sex-influenced trait?
- What is product rule?
- What is hardy Weinberg theorem?
- What are vectors?
- What is SRY gene?
- Differentiate between dominant and recessive trait?
- What is meant by cell cycle?
- Differentiate between mitosis and meiosis?
- What is mitotic apparatus?
- What is necrosis?
- Define crossing over?
- What is test cross?
- What are restriction enzyme?
- What is MODY?