Application to the principal, requesting to change your section

The Principal,
Govt. College.
A. B. C. (City)


With due respects, I wish to state that I have been directed by my class teacher to file an application for the change of section. I have recently joined the college as a I was residing in a different city prior to my admission here. I was awarded a scholarship there being a topper. I was placed in the section D here, but sorry to say that it is not meant for hard working students. I find all the students inattentive and gossiping even during the lecture. It becomes very difficult to concentrate on the lecture. On the other hand, teachers do not take pains to clear the concepts. As a result, my queries remain unanswered. Under such circumstances, how can I be able to produce results? I request you to change my section from D to A with immediate effect. I have learned that the atmosphere there is very conducive to studies and teachers also take extra pains to help their students. If you grant my request, I assure you that I will produce results of the highest quality in the final examinations. Thanks in advance

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

May 15, 2018

Yours obediently,

[PDF Download]

Subscribe to brighten your future

An email was just sent to confirm your subscription. Please find the email and click 'Confirm Follow' to start subscribing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *