Some interesting facts about Mughal kings
Usually, we read only few books in school or college about Mughal kings or Mughal periods. But the fact is that these books contain little information regarding Mughal era. It’s almost like that. There are many facts regarding mughal kings and their periods that are not found in ordinary books.
Here are some interesting facts mentioned today with our readers.
- Mughal King Zaheeruddin Babar knows most people as the Central Asia winner, but very few people know that this Mughal King was also the best writer and his famous author Taqi Babri.
- Jalaluddin Akbar was known for his strong empire and the best politics. Even though he went beyond his contemporaries, it was also a fact that the ability to read in Jalaluddin was very low. They did not pay the words correctly. The reason for this was that he came to talk about some traders and founded the religion of religion. That badly failed. And the curse world will keep curse on the king.[the_ad id=”17141″]
- Taj Mahal takes different colors in different parts of the day. All this is possible due to the surrounding environment. Its main reason is the white marble used in the construction of Taj Mahal, which is reflective than being shiny.
- The western historian, Jalaluddin, is considered to be a great king and today he is also among the best 25 politicians in history.
- You must be surprised to know that our national language was developed widely in the Mughal era. When it started spreading Islam in India and its adjacent areas, Urdu also spread with it. With this spread in other languages as well as Arabic and Persian.
- Often you have heard from the people that King had cut off the hands of all the laborers who had built the Taj Mahal so that they could not copy it. But this is not the fact and its testimony gives aut archic teacher Ahmed Lahori who had played an important role in the design of Taj Mahal.[the_ad id=”17142″]
- The reason for the reputation of mughal kings was their number of wives. This king had many wives, but compared to all these mughal kings, there were the lowest wives of Mughal King Bahadur Shah Zafar. Bahadur Shah Zafar had only 4 wives who were the lowest at this time. However, there were 22 sons and 32 daughters in the child.
- We have always heard that Anarkali was picked up among the living two walls. But it is not true because the grave of Anarkali and his body exists. Rather, some historians have presented Ankara Kale as an imaginative or dramatic role.
- In the Mughal society, the army was involved in political matters of the state.
- Contrary to other empires and forces, the Mughal kings used to use large elephants and camels in their rider’s army.