Chapter (History of Pakistan-II)
- Write two benefits of Nationalization of Industries in Bhutto government.
- Describe any two labour reforms of Bhutto era.
- What was the limit of the agricultural land which Bhutto fixed for the individual holding?
- Write any two positive impacts of nationalization on Education.
- Why is the 1973 Constitution called federal constitution?
- What is meant by “Lahore Declaration”.
- Write two duties of Union Council.
- Under which amount were Habib bank and UBL privatized?
- What is meant by Local Government?
- Why did the President Ghulam Ishaq khan dismiss the Benzir Bhutto Government?
- Write two measures taken for women in Musharraf Govt.?
- In which election was graduation made conditional for the candidates?
- Explain the nuclear program of Pakistan.
- Explain the efforts made for islamization between 1977 and 1988.
- Describe the important aspects of the 1973 Constitution.
Chapter (Pakistan In World Affairs)
- Write the definition of Foreign policy.
- What is meant by Durand Line?
- When was the Kashmir issue presented in the United Nations?
- Write about India’s delaying tactics regarding Kashmir.
- Between which two countries was the Indus Water Treaty?
- When was border settlement made between Pakistan and Iran?
- When and where did the World Trade Center tragedy take place?
- Write two responsibilities of United National General Assembly.
- Write the name of any four Member Countries of SAARC.
- Write the name of any four Member Countries of the Organization of Islamic Conference.
- What are the responsibilities of the Economic and Social Council.
- Write the introduction of Bhutan in three lines.
- Describe the Kashmir Issue in detail.
- Explain the objectives of Pakistan’s foreign policy.
- Elaborate on the relationship of Pakistan with India and China.
- Pakistan is playing a very effective role against terrorism and extremism in the world.
Chapter (Economics Development)
- Write the definition of economic progress as given by Professor Arthur Lewis.
- Which corporation was established in 1975 for the development of mineral resources?
- What is meant by a small industry?
- What is meant by exports and imports?
- Make two suggestions to solve agricultural problems in Pakistan.
- Write any two names of Imports and two of the exports of Pakistan.
- Describe any two uses of Gypsum.
- Write the names four cities of Pakistan where dry ports are established.
- Write down any use of chromate.
- Narrate 4 important problems being faced by the agricultural sector of Pakistan.
- Write the name of any two crops of Kharif.
- Write the name of Rabi Crops.
- Explain small and large scale industries of Pakistan.
- Describe the importance of seaports and dry ports of Pakistan.
- Describe four important problems being faced by the agricultural sector of Pakistan.
Chapter (Population, Society and Culture of Pakistan)
- What is meant by density of Population?
- What is meant by rural and urban distribution of population?
- Write any two reasons of migration from rural areas to Urban areas.
- Which problems arise because of overpopulation?
- Define Census.
- What is the average age of females in Pakistan?
- Describe two steps taken by the Government for the settlement of educational problems.
- Write the names of three major folk tales in the Punjabi language.
- What is meant by university education?
- Who was Hiba Khatoon?
- Which are the major games of Pakistan?
- Name two great poets of Saraiki language.
- Explain the basic features of Pakistan society and culture.
- Elaborate on the educational structure of Pakistan.
- Elaborate on the major social problems of Pakistan.
Chapter (Protection of Women)
- Define the term “Gender”.
- What is meant by “Character Building of gender”?
- Write the names of two institutions of character building for gender.
- What is meant by “Nikah”?
- Differentiate between Khula and Divorce.
- What is meant by the term “violence”
- Give two examples of violence against women in society.
- Write two responsibilities of Violence Against Women Centres(VAWCS).
- What is meant by Cyber Crime?
- Write two functions of the “Districts Women Protection Committee”.