Surah Ahzab (Short Questions)
- Write down importance of drood and Salam on Rasool (S.A.W) in the light of Surah Al-Ahzab.
- Explain the concept of “Khatm-e-Nabowat” in the light of Surah Al-Ahzab.
- Write down the names of four in the light of Surah-Al-Ahzab.
- Write four qualities of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) stated in Surah Ahzab.
- To whom Allah promised of great reward in Surah Ahzab!
- What manners have been told to the Muslims to go the Holy prophet’s (S.A.W) House!
- Allah Almighty has called his Rasool with some titles. Writes any two titles.
- What did Allah Almighty say about hypocrites in Surah Ahzab!
- What instructions have been given to the Muslim women about veil in Surh Ahzab!
- What special order about divorce has been stated in Surah Ahzab!
- What command has been given about adopted sons in Surh-e-Ahzab?
- What type of warning and news have been given to the hypocrites in Surah Ahzab!
- What is mentioned about day of judgement in Surah-e-Ahzab.
- Which orders have been advised to the Holy wives in Surah-Ahzab!
- What has been said about the hinder in the way of Jehad in the light of Sura-tul-Ahzab?
- What status of Rasool-ul-Allah has been described in the light of Sura-tul-Ahzab?
- During the Gazwa-e-Ahzab, what was the reaction of hypocrites and Muslims in the time of examination/test?
- What etiquette has been taught to Muslims about the family members of Rasool Ullah in the light of Surat-e-Ahzab!
- How did Allah help the Muslims in Ghazwa-e-Ahzab!
- What punishment is described for those who afflicted the Holy Prophet Surah-e-Ahzaab!
- What instructions have been given to the Holy Prophet in the start of Surah-e-Ahzab!
- Is marriage allowed with the Wives of Adopted Sons? Explain.
- If the Father’s name of the Adopted Son is not known, then what is the direction!
- Translate: انا ارسلنا شاھدا و مبشر و نذیرا
- Translate: ماکان محمد ابا احد من رجالکم
- Translate: لقد کان لکم فی رسول اللہ اسو ۃ حسنۃ
- Translate: قولو قولا لا سدیداً
Surah Mumtahina (Short Questions)
- Write down in the light of Surrah Mumtahina that what are the things for which the enemies of Islam have been forbidden to make them friends and confidant.
- According to Surrah Mumtahina, what does the treat of Muslims to the enemies of Islam?
- Write four points on which Nabi-e-Kareem has been ordered to take Oath from the Muslims women.
- In the light of Surrah Al-Mumtahina, which things will not assist anyone in the days of Judgment.
- What should be the attitude of the Muslims with the enemies of Islam in the light of Surrah-tul-Mumtahina?
- To which type disbelievers has Allah Almighty allowed to do Good and to treat judiciously according to Sura-tul-Mumtahina?
- Which disbelievers whom Allah does not forbid good conduct!
- What is the conduct of the infidels with the Muslims when they dominate the Muslims?
- Which good deed of Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) is ordered to be followed!
- Write down a few lines about Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) according to Sura-tul-Mumtahina?
Ahadees/Mozoati Asbaaq (Short Questions)
- Write translation of an Hadith about Nimaz (Prayer)
- What is meant by quotation, “Prayer is the pillar of religion”.
- What is meant by demolish of the pillar of Deen according to Hadith.
- Why is it forbidden to Jump over the necks of the people in Masjid!
- Write down the manners of Address of Jummah.
- Translate: الصلو ۃ عماد الدین
- How many pleasures for a fast-keeper and which these are!
- Describe the Superiority of Ramzan.
- What has been said by the Holy Prophet about the rights of neighbor!
- Upon whom and how many times Haji is obligatory!
- What managements’ should be made during Hajj!
- What is the practiced way of taking Bath?
- What is the importance of Bath on Friday!
- Which two things are included in Purity/Cleanliness?
- Write the obligations of ablution.
- Write down four Sunnahs of Ablution.
- Write two benefits of ablution.
- What good news have been given to migrators in Surah Al-Nahal!
- Name two rewards of migration.
- What is the status of Migration in Islam?
- Which reward was granted to Hazrat Ayyub (A.S) for patience!
- Write down two ways of gratitude.
- Write down the method of becoming ‘‘خیر الناس’’
- Write two duties of Parents?
- Write two rights of the offspring.
- Write two duties of Children.
- Write two rights of orphan. What is meant by family life!
- What is meant by “Zojain” زو جین?
- Write literal meaning of Jehad and explain it.
- Name two kinds of Jehad.
- What was the biggest action before Jehad?
- Describe Jehad-bil-ilm.
- What is meant by Jehad with Wealth?
- Write two points of the Last Address (Hijjat-ul-Widda) of Holy Prophet(S.A.W).
- What has been said about the Slaves in the Last Address of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W)
- What the Holy Prophet has said about trust in Lass Address!
- What is the punishment of intentional and unintentional murder?
11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20
Surah Ahzaab: 1 to 3, 5 to 8, 20 to 22, 30 to 33, 37 to 40, 43 to 44, 53 to 56
Surah Mumtahina: Complete
Aham Moazati Sawalat
- Ghusal aur wudu ke faraiz bayan karen?
- Quran aur sunnat mein shukar aur sabr ki ahmiyat hai?
- Jehaad ki aqsam tafseel se bayan kijiyej?
- Quran o hadees ki roshni mein taharat par note likhiye?
- Hijrat se kya morad hai? Quran pa k ki ro shni mein is ki ahmiyat thr yr kijiye?
- Aayli zindagi par note likhain?